Contact Me

(251) 752-8684, Facebook: Sean Whatley, Twitter:whatley7113@gmail.com, Skype: sean.whatley4892

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

C4T#1

"The Clock" and "Fifteen Paperless Math Strategies", which have been posted by J Spencer, were great. In his posting "The Clock" Spencer blogs time and how it relates to nature. Unfortunately our clocks don't work in conjunction with nature everyday. Commenting Spencer I said wouldn't it be nice sometimes if things were now how they were back before the Civil War, in which time varied from location to location.
After reading "Fifteen Paperless Math Strategies", I found myself wishing to have sat in Mr. Spencer's class for math. In the post Spencer list strategies which are both creative and tied in with technology. Leaving Spencer a message, I told that I especially liked strategies 8,10,11 and said that its a shame I hadn't had a teacher who was able to use techniques that would allow me to tie in what I was learning with my everyday world.

No comments:

Post a Comment