Contact Me

(251) 752-8684, Facebook: Sean Whatley, Twitter:whatley7113@gmail.com, Skype: sean.whatley4892

Sunday, July 17, 2011

Final Report on PLN

For my personal learning network I chose to go with Symbaloo because I really like the tile style layout. I have a number of tiles including Bank of America, dictionary.com, you tube, CNN, BBC, discovery channel, Amazon, history channel, consumer reports and many more. I really like the idea of having access to all the sites I regularly visit on one web page, it makes web surfing much easier.

This project will be an ongoing learning experience. I have been using Symbaloo as my home page for about a month now. Over the past month I've found myself using Symbaloo almost like a checklist, going through certain tiles ensuring that I complete whatever errands need to be done online. I really like how much easier I can navigate around the internet because of this homepage. Symbaloo is also very user friendly and takes no time set or adjust. Overall I'm very happy with Symbaloo, and I definitely see myself using this in the future as a tool to assist me in teaching and multitasking. Thank you Symbaloo.

No comments:

Post a Comment