Contact Me

(251) 752-8684, Facebook: Sean Whatley, Twitter:whatley7113@gmail.com, Skype: sean.whatley4892

Sunday, July 17, 2011

C4T #4

I’ve responded to the Lessons for Teachers two most recent blog post, however I was unable to leave a comment for the second post, I’m not sure why but every time I tried I kept getting a error message that said wordpress error: the antispam number is no longer valid. I tried and tried but I had no luck leaving the second comment, I even tried to leave the comment on the post before and after the second post, but still no luck. Overall the post were informative. The first post I commented on was “A Teacher’s Guide to the New Final Cut Pro X.” In this post Final Cut sounds like a great movie editing system. I’m just beginning to learn how to edit videos, so I really don’t know much about the various editing programs. I’m going to look more into this program, it sounds really good, especially since it’s been around for 10 years. The second post “iMovie ’09 Bootcamp” was an information post/bulletin. The post invites everyone to attend the iMove bootcamp, in Los Angeles, California. I’m a big fan of Apple products and would love to learn about iMovie. If I lived in California I probably would attend the conference. Hopefully the class is recorded and uploaded onto YouTube. Even though I will not be able to attend I still appreciate the idea behind the post.

No comments:

Post a Comment